EPS is an amazingly strong and versatile material. Consisting of over 90% air, Foam-Control EPS provides protection, cushioning and ecologically safe insulation properties. By adding control to the mix, Foam-Control EPS users have achieved some impressive results:
- Window packaging that reduces both shipping cost and damage.
- Temperature-control packaging that preserves foods, medical supplies and other temperature-sensitive materials for long-distance shipping.
- Casting patterns that produce more precise aluminum engine blocks, reducing cost and speeding production time.
A no-brainer for purchasing.For more than 60 years, EPS has been the material of choice for strength, lightweight protection, price and versatility. Whether it’s a small or large production run, the control you get with Foam-Control makes EPS the best choice. Consider logistics: Your nearest Foam-Control EPS manufacturer can help coordinate production of your Foam- Control EPS product anywhere in the country through the Foam-Control EPS network. You develop specs, designs and prototypes locally, then manufacture close to your production facilities or customers.
A breeze for operations.Control means that your Foam-Control EPS packaging and OEM products can be designed to make your operations run smoothly, and will complement your packaging and manufacturing processes.
Foam-Control EPS components are quick and easy to assemble; no special handling is required. And even though Foam-Control EPS has a national presence, we’re also the best local vendor you’ve ever worked with, offering great customer service, proven systems and on-time delivery.
For packaging: Protection without compromise.Foam-Control EPS gives you the flexibility to create the perfect protection for your product, and reduce shipping costs:
- Available in a range of densities/Types for strength and cushioning.
- Shape mold or fabricate into almost any shape.
- Easily combined with other materials.
- Superior insulation value for temperature-sensitive products.
- Promotes recyclable and reduced packaging.